Here is a list of readings (books, blogs or articles) to go further with your security education:
- “How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk” (2016) by Douglas W. HUBBARD & Richard SEIERSEN. Wiley. English.
- “The ABCs of human behavior : an introduction to behavioral psychology” (2008) by Jonas Ramnerö & Niklas Törneke. New Harbinger Publications. English.
- “Mastering the Clinical Conversation: Language as Intervention” (2016) by Villatte, Matthieu; Villatte, Jennifer L. & Hayes, Steven C. Guilford Publications. English.
- “Thinking, fast & slow” (2011) Daniel Kahneman
- “Relational Frame Theory: A Post-Skinnerian Account of Human Language and Cognition” (2001) Steven C. Hayes
- “Behavior Modification: Principles and Procedures” (2014)
Raymond G. Miltenberger
- “Individuality and the Group: Advances in Social Identity” (2006) Tom Postmes & Jolanda Jetten
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- “Open Source Intelligence Techniques” 5th Edition (2016) by Michael Bazzell
- IntelTechniques.com (https://inteltechniques.com/), Michael Bazzell’s website
- The OSINT Framework (http://osintframework.com/)
- The Google Hacking Database (https://www.exploit-db.com/google-hacking-database/)
- “Practical Lock Picking: A guide to physical pentesting” (2012) Deviant Ollam
- “Physical security principles” (2015) Michael E. Knoppe (editor)
- “Implementing physical protection systems: A practical guide” (2013) David G. Patterson