As part of our values, we share our knowledge, our templates, some documents, our software code.
Articles and documents
- Some of our thoughts and experiences are shared via our blog.
- We also maintain (and grow) a digest of the best books and resources on different security related topics in our Security Digest
- For the scientists, we have a Zotero groups used to share a list of differents scientific articles on different topics related to cyber security psychology: https://www.zotero.org/groups/2240366/cybersecpsycho/items
Trainings and presentations
- BruCON 2017: Jedi tricks to convince your boss
- BruCON 2018: Jedi tricks – Episode II: Weapons training
- Hack.Lu 2018: NeuroHacking
- Belgian CyberSecurity Coalition (09/2022): Empathy in Cybersecurity
- IDC Security Conference (09/2022): No cyber without humans (How your organizational culture can boost or cripple your cybersecurity)
2013: Information security for everyone: Password management
Explaining Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
Television & Medias
Social engineering demo made for the Belgian television
Intervention dans “Faux Casting, Vrai danger” pour l’émission de la RTBF #Investigation
Hack.Lu (2018): The science behind social engineering
SECON 2022: No cyber without humans: How your organisational culture can boost or crippled your cybersecurity.
- We also developed some code in VBA or in Python to help in Security Management or in data collection. We add them (when we have time) to our GitHub account (Apalala-sprl). Feel free to use them and even to improve them if you want.
- Our client particularly appreciate our Excel Macros to manage IP addresses, subnets, DNS resolution or to easily assess the risks in Firewall Changes Requests: https://github.com/Apalala-sprl/Excel-Functions